Wednesday 26 November 2014

Mothercare Xpedior Review


Before I had my baby, we had a big decision to make and that was what type of pram/buggy to go for as there are HUNDREDS on the market! For some reason I was steered towards Mothercare and after checking some out we decided on the Mothercare Xpedior. The buggy comes in a range of colours and as we knew we were having a baby boy we decided on blue.
What I really like about it is that it can either be parent facing or forward facing.With that, you get the chassis, the carrycot which then converts into a sitting up pram, the car seat, a very large basket underneath, footmuff, rain cover etc.
It can be purchased with four wheels or three wheels - We chose three wheels as I was advised this would be good for steering around corners etc. The car seat is very straightforward and easy to put into the car but it just takes some time to get used to especially if you are a first time mother and have not done it before. After a while you can do it with your eyes closed! It is very lightweight and compact and easy to fit in the car boot
It is good value for money because it feels very high quality. Also another thing I like about it is that the push bar can be changed to different heights, which was quite important for me because my partner is 6ft 2 and I am quite tall myself
I am very happy with the pram and my baby is really cosy in it and comfortable, one of the minor issues is that the brake is easy to kick by accident when walking which is quite annoying but once you are aware of it you can try and avoid it...

Here is the link to check it out:







No comments:

Post a Comment